Beyoncé is gearing up to run the world again this year.
Driving the news: The singer announced Wednesday her “Renaissance” tour will visit countries around the world including the United States from May to September.
- This will be Beyoncé’s first tour since 2016, when she captivated audiences with the “Formation World Tour.” She also performed with her husband Jay-Z in 2018 during the On the Run II Tour.
- The new shows are set to promote her most recent album, “Renaissance,” which dropped in summer 2022.
Fans are worried that the Beyhive will crash Ticketmaster once again, just like what happened during Taylor Swift’s “Eras” tour last year. People are concerned that the website won’t be able to handle the demand for tickets.
Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” tour cities, dates
Beyoncé‘s new tour starts on May 10 in Stockholm and ends on Sept. 27 in New Orleans. So far, 41 shows have been announced.
- The tour will start in Europe, visiting Brussels, Paris and London, among other cities.
- Queen Bey will then land in North America, beginning with a show in Toronto in July and then hitting major U.S. cities including Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Seattle, Dallas and Houston.
- No guest stars or opening artists have been announced yet.
how you can get your hands on tickets for Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” tour.
Tickets will go on sale soon. The tour’s website currently tells fans to register for specific shows through Ticketmaster.
- On Ticketmaster’s website, fans can register as “verified fans” based on their city of choice. Cities are broken up into three different groups.
- Citi credit card holders have access to their own presale registration.
- After fans register, Ticketmaster said it will then confirm the verification request “belongs to an individual — not a bot — and that it hasn’t been tied to irregular behaviors” like buying a ticket in order to simply resell it.
- The company has faced criticism for alleged price-fixing and antitrust violations, as well as allowing resellers to purchase a bulk of concert tickets.
- If demand is too high, the ticketing company will then use a “lottery-style process” to determine which fans will receive an access code to potentially buy seats or which will be put on a waitlist.
- More details about the verification process are available on Ticketmaster’s website.
People also ask :
Sign in to Ticketmaster or create a new account and select the show you’d like to attend. Use the first six digits of your Citi debit or credit card (your promo code) to register for the Citi Verified Fan Registration. Once complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
source : cnbc
Aug 24 – Glendale, AZ – State Farm Stadium. Aug 26 – Las Vegas, NV – Allegiant Stadium. Aug 30 – San Francisco, CA – Levi’s Stadium. Sep 2 – Los Angeles, CA – Sofi Stadium.
Beyonce Ticket Prices
The ticket prices for Beyoncé’s tour are around $200, but it could vary depending on the venue.
City : New York, Venue : Citi Field, Average : $213
City : Seattle, Venue : T-Mobile Park, Average : $170
City :Toronto, Venue : Rogers Centre, Average : $119
City : Philadelphia Venue : Citizens Bank Park Average : $197
source : seatgeek
Tickets to the performance start at $30.00 for seats in the back of the venue. A premium seat on the main floor near the front of the stage will cost you up to $79.00.
source : ticketsmaster
The Formation World Tour was the seventh concert tour by American singer Beyoncé in support of her sixth studio album, Lemonade (2016).
The Formation World Tour.
No. of shows : 49
Attendance : 2.24 million
Box office : $256 million ($289.05 million in 2021 dollars)
Beyoncé concert chronology
source : wikipedia